Wednesday, May 27, 2009

kate & ryan: engaged!

Meet Kate & Ryan!
This lovely couple will be wed in August, but they wanted to kick of the final months of planning with an engagement session - Yay! Kate & Ryan were so fun to hang out with for the afternoon - especially with the beautiful weather! We wandered all around Grand Rapids catching sweet landscapes and playing with the early evening light. I even took them up to one of my favorite "secret" spots overlooking the river/downtown. It was a delight to hang out with them for a little while and get to know them better! I'm excited for their Grand Rapids wedding in August - judging by their personalities, I thinks its going to be a great celebration!

Thanks for allowing me to share in this wedding experience with the two of you, Kate and Ryan! I'm looking forward to your big day! Enjoy your preview!! (Remember, to enlarge the pictures, simply click the image!)

We started things off by the GRAM - I love the clean & simple architecture of the building!Who knew that there was a water fountain/wall by the entrance of the GRAM?? It was a pleasant surprise when we discovered it!Ryan had the great idea of climbing up a parking deck to get some sweet city landscape shots - I tell ya, the grooms always have the good ideas up their sleeves!!

Grabbing some shots on the Historic Sixth Street Bridge.... and we had a little company :) I think everyone was surprised by the visit!I think this one is my favorite :)Ok, look how cool this tree is! I love the branches!


There you have it, folks! I'll be blogging the first wedding of the season soon!! Stay tuned!

No comments: