Monday, December 21, 2009

marcus & erin {married!}

Just before I got married, I had one last wedding as a single girl - the Saturday before ours!

Marcus & Erin wed in a beautiful ceremony in Jenison, MI last month. The day was GORGEOUS. Seriously - I'm not sure what happened to October, but November really pulled through with the good weather! When I arrived, the girls were putting the finishing touches on their ensembles and Marcus was eagerly anticipating seeing his bride. They had a very sweet "first look"- which I love capturing! Everyone from the bridal party to the guests really made me feel apart of the day and I was so happy to be there to photograph it!

Marcus & Erin - thanks for letting me be apart of your wedding celebration! Enjoy the preview! Have a great Christmas as newlyweds!




Seeing each other for the first time...













Because Marcus & Erin chose to see each other before the ceremony, that allowed plenty of time to spend with just the two of them shooting some fun, romantic wedding day portraits! LOVE it!
















Marcus & Erin wanted everyone to sing them a song if they wanted the newlyweds to kiss. Their guests really got into it - especially Erin's dad and his siblings! So fun!



One of my favorites!!



Thanks for such a fun day, Marcus & Erin! The best to the both of you as you enjoy married life!

No comments: