Wednesday, August 4, 2010

rick & ashley {married!}

Rick & Ashley truly are a beautiful couple inside and out. I knew it the first moment I met them last year as we began chatting about their wedding day, it was confirmed when I spent a few hours with them capturing their engagement session, and it was solidified as I witnessed them become one this past weekend. They are both sweet, caring, fun and full of life. Ashley was a stunning bride, Rick was a handsome groom and the celebration was perfect. See for yourself...
Um, the image below, on the right, might be one of my all-time favorite wedding images. Just saying.
Second weekend in a row that we've had an awesome DJ to come out and lead some of the dances with the crowd. SO fun!
Congratulations, Rick & Ashley!
(Rick & Ashley were married at Westend CRC and held their reception at the Centennial Country Club both in Grand Rapids, MI.)

No comments: