Wednesday, October 27, 2010

josh {senior 2011}

If you've been following the blog for a while, you know how much I have come to love West Michigan. It's true... I love it... from the thriving, artful city of Grand Rapids, to the crashing waves of the lakeshore... it's pretty wonderful. However, it is also no secret that I am a hometown girl... and I love every chance I have to be back on the east side of the mitten to spend time with family, friends and eat at a Coney Island! So when Josh contacted me about wanting to do his session in downtown Detroit, I was thrilled! Josh loves the life and potential that the city of Detroit possesses. We had a great time hanging out at some of the city's key spots and I loved the way this session turned out. Thanks for letting me explore the city with you, Josh! I hope you enjoy the preview...















No comments: