Wednesday, November 10, 2010

fall, family and horses!

To me, in order to grow in photography,  I need to continually be inspired and continually stretch myself. When the three families invited me out to Clare, MI for a few family sessions, I knew I was in for a fun afternoon, but I would also be stretched as a photographer. Yes, I have photographed many families and children before, but these moms had an additional subject for me - their horses. The ladies invited us out to one of the family farms - a piece of land filled with glowing trees, a vast field, a vintage barn, a creek... it was a dream. Add a few adorable families and some horses to the mix and we had the recipe for a wonderful afternoon. Here are some of the results!





















It was then that the husbands and kids stepped aside to let these cowgirls have their time to shine ;)


 





Beth, Jamie, Tori and companies... thanks so much for a fun afternoon an excuse to play on the farm!

No comments: