Wednesday, November 3, 2010

stephanie & patrick {engaged!}

"But I promise you this, I'll always look out for you. That's what I'll do... My heart is yours. It's you that I hold on to. That's what I'll do..."

When Pat & Steph contacted me for their wedding photography, I was thrilled! These two are so fun and so in love... I knew we would have a great time together. They have been patiently planning their wedding over the past year and I know they are beyond excited to finally tie the knot this coming May! We spent the evening wandering around downtown Grand Rapids, chatting about wedding plans and making pretty pictures. Here is the result...

Mmm.... just a little ArtPrize love!












Insert funny story here... Immediately after we took the picture above, we walked over to this wall. As I was setting them up for the next series of pictures, we noticed THIS written on the wall behind them:

Get it?? Pat... hopping... Yes, it was weird! Ok, sorry for the interruption... back to pretty pictures!






"... Yea, I saw sparks" 


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Two of the greatest people I know-- I love these! Congrats, Pat and Steph! xo