Sunday, October 11, 2009

jud & corey {married}


Before this wedding, I had never been to Kalamazoo before. I have heard lots about it and have many friends who hail from that area, but I just never have gotten around to check it out... until Jud & Corey's wedding! I had the pleasure of spending the day in the beautiful city. The weather was gorgeous (a pleasant surprise :)) and the venue was really cool. The ceremony and reception were both held at the Cityscape Events Center right on the Kalamazoo Mall, but I started the day at the Radisson right down the street where the girls & guys were getting ready.

One thing I noticed about the day was... the details! Everything was either grey or yellow (the wedding colors) and all fit together so well!! But more on that later :)

Jud & Corey - I had a fabulous time spending your wedding day with the two of you! It was fun getting to know you and learning all about your relationship from family and friends that surrounded you that day. I wish you both the best as you begin this married life! Enjoy the preview!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Corey didn't think her shoes were anything special... but I say, any shoes the bride wears are worth showing off... and look how cute they are!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Love this moment! Corey is folding up her vows to carry with her to the ceremony...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I walked down to the guy's room to find the groom, Jud, pinning all the flowers on his groomsmen!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was impressed - I can't even pin the boutonnieres on!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jud, his groomsmen, and ushers in "flying V" formation :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think this is one of my favorite groomsmen shots!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sooooo funny ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Corey and all her ladies - bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaid and flower girls!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then it was back inside for the ceremony!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Husband & wife!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cutting the cake... haha! :)

Some of the details.... love it!

We were able to sneak away during the reception to snap some shots of just the two of them!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check. out. this. wall. oh yea.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Corey said that Jud wasn't much of a dancer... but we got him out on the dance floor for a few songs!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Great venue.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And they're off!


No comments: