Monday, October 19, 2009

tim {senior}

Being a senior in high school is an exciting time in life.  You are finishing up your last year of high school, filling out tons of college applications, spending all your free minutes studying hanging out with friends, etc. I love thinking about my senior year and all the "lasts" of high school since it seems like every moment of senior year is a memorable experience. Personally, senior year was a good year for me and even though during the time all the "lasts" and all the stresses were bittersweet, they are good to remember and reflect upon!

Well, a couple weeks ago I got to spend the afternoon with Tim to celebrate his senior year of high school. Tim is quite the athlete - and one of the sports he excels in is football. Before his mom even asked, I knew we had to do at least part of the session at the football field! Unfortunately, Tim's season has been cut short due to injury, but the years of memories still live on and I think it was perfect to commemorate his senior year with a photoshoot of him in his element!

Tim, it was fun spending some time with you and hearing about your current and future plans! I hope your senior year is a great one for you - CHERISH THESE TIMES! Enjoy your preview :)

Even though getting his picture taken is his favorite thing to do, I think Tim totally rocked this session!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

His mom suggested this new location to me and I fell in LOVE with it!


See how good he is at getting his picture taken?? Seriously, Tim... you did awesome!


This was my favorite part about the location... this tree! SOOOOO sweet.



coming sooooooon! Jen & Jeff {engaged} and Meghan & Keith {married!}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great pics Jenn! susan cline was asking me about you doing senior pics.

Polly said...

Wow! I love them all. Can't wait to see the whole cd. Thank you sooooooooo much.