Friday, April 23, 2010

meredith + bruce {engaged}

Have I ever mentioned that I love, love?  I've probably mentioned it a million times before, but that's ok - because I'm a believer in it! I think that's part of the reason that I'm so inspired by shooting weddings... when you boil it down, my job is to capture love! How great is that? Speaking of weddings... the season is coming upon us and I am unbelievably excited for this summer. I've got some fantastic clients and wedding celebrations on the schedule! Stayed tuned in the coming weeks for the reoccurrence of a wedding-filled blog!

In the meantime, I like to capture the little love stories - the family sessions, the baby sessions... and engagement sessions. Meredith and Bruce met me in downtown Grand Rapids this past Sunday for their engagement sess. They are just one of the fabulous couples that I get to hang out with this summer. Let me tell you - they are in L.O.V.E. These two have been dating for 7 years (yes, SEVEN) and are ready to tie the knot this summer right after Meredith completes her Bachelors Degree from GVSU. We had a great time chatting about the details and wedding day events... oh yea, and capturing some beautiful images of the two of them of course!

Meredith & Bruce - thank you so much for a great afternoon. We had a great time laughing (ok, even if it was at my creepy eye!) and hearing all about the upcoming celebration! Enjoy the preview - I can't wait for July!
After hanging out in Grand Rapids, we headed over to Allendale to the main campus of Grand Valley State (my alma mater! yeaaaa!)
This. is. one. of. my. favorites.... they are in love, k?
If you follow me on Twitter, you already saw a sneak peak of the next image... It's one of my faves from the session!

No comments: