Monday, March 30, 2009

meghan & keith: engagement session!

I'm so excited to post these pictures! This session was actually rescheduled because our first session was rained out. :( Keith is a MI State Trooper (watch out!), so it can be hard to schedule far in advance because of his schedule. Fortunately we could reschedule for the following Sunday and thankfully, the weather was completely different - about 20 degrees warmer with blue skies and sun! Oh Michigan weather!

Anyways... Meghan and Keith are good friends of mine from GVSU. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Meghan and Keith individually and as a couple the past few years and it has been a joy to see them start to build their lives together! Meghan is currently working at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids and suggested that we spend part of our session walking the grounds and taking advantage of the beautiful landscape. What a great idea :) We also spent some time wandering around East Grand Rapids for a little change of scenery. While there, Meghan and Keith gladly introduced me to the great little ice cream joint, Jersey Junction. Though I have been to East Grand Rapids plenty of times, I had never been to Jersey Junction because I'm never around when it's warm! Fortunately the day was just that beautiful to enjoy an ice cream cone at the end of the session. Yum!!

Thanks for a wonderful afternoon (and the ice cream! :)), Meghan and Keith! It was a joy to hang out and capture your love! I'm looking forward to your wedding in October!

Ok, enough talking... onto the pictures, right?? Enjoy the preview!



Look how beautiful Meghan is!! And Keith totally knows it too... :)

I LOVE this picture - so fun!!









3 comments:

Nicole said...

Great pictures jenn. You're awesome!

Unknown said...

I am always stunned by your photographs. I love doing portraiture and it seems you do too. Your portraits are outstanding. What type of gear (camera, lenses, ect.) do you use?

Great photographs!!

Momma to 3 Boys said...

Great sun flare and I love the shadow one! Fantastic!