Monday, April 6, 2009

go green! go white!

Earlier this year, I did something I never thought I would do. I cheered for Michigan State. That's right. I was born and raised a University of Michigan fan, but this year... I switched alliances, much to my family's chagrin, but much to my boyfriend's delight. Apparently it was a good year to switch... hopefully the boys will bring home another national championship title tonight!

It's been an exciting March Madness run this year... I chose MSU to go all the way to the final game in my bracket! Awww yea. I still won't beat my roommate (she's in first place with her very first bracket ever. psh!), but I'm proud of my final 2 pick and excited for the game! Let me say that I'm also very excited for the city of Detroit as they host the Final Four. Hotels all over town are booked solid and the weekend was FULL of awesome events to host and entertain guests in the city. Hopefully the overflow of visitors and media was a good boost for the city!!

Of course, what is a post without a picture?? Here we are with our new MSU shirts for the UofM vs. MSU basketball game in February (taken with my iSite)... Aren't we cute? :) Go green! Go white!

No comments: