Monday, October 5, 2009

ashley & rick {engaged}

The first time I met Ashley and Rick, I knew that this was a couple that I wanted to get to know better!! The both of them are so kind and soooo fun. And they are both very intelligent - Ashley is currently in her final year of grad school (while planning a wedding!!) and Rick just got a sweet promotion at his job. Between their personalities, intellect, and love for each other, they truly are a delight to be around. Ashley & Rick are getting married next July, but we did their engagement shoot just a couple weeks ago in Holland, MI. We had a blast walking around the campus of Hope College and also on the beach of Lake Michigan. The two of them were so adorable I could've shot them all day - with a camera, of course! :) I'm so excited to have the opportunity to be apart of their wedding celebration!

Ashley & Rick - it was soooo fun spending the evening with the two of you. It was hard to narrow down images for this post - they were all so beautiful! Good luck with the rest of your planning! I can't wait for your wedding! Enjoy your preview!

Rick's family symbol is an anchor... and they love boating - perfect!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You two are a fiiiiiine lookin' couple! :) Ashley you are going to be stunning in a wedding dress!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The future Mr. & Mrs. VanDam... pretty cool, huh? This was taken at Rick's family cottage right near the lakeshore!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dear wind... um, thank-you!! This is ONE of my favorites!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
You may have guessed that Ashley & Rick are Cubs fans...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...but a quick t-shirt switch brought out Ashley's true colors. I think I know who she's going to be cheering for on Tuesday night! GO TIGERS!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




In case you were wondering, I'm booked this day... :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Coming soon... Jud & Corey {married} and Tim {senior}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenn!!! We had so much fun with you and I can't wait to see the rest! I am so glad that you are the photographer that will be there on our wedding day :)