Friday, February 5, 2010

carli & cameron {kids' session}

I love being an aunt. Unfortunately, I live about two hours away from all my nieces and nephews, so I don't get to spend as much time with them as I would like! That's why, whenever I have the chance to spend time with kids in Grand Rapids, I LOVE it! It helps fill the long-distant Aunt Jenn gaps :) 

I recently spent the morning with two precious children - Carli & Cameron. Carli was a great little model for me - she posed, she danced, she sang - such a fun little girl! Cameron did equally as great modeling, but without the singing and dancing. ;) It was a delight to spend the morning with them and capture some of their young personalities! Here is a preview of our session...

Nothing like ending the session with a favorite book!

No comments: