Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coming soon!

I've have a few exciting blog posts on deck that I want you to keep your eye out for! This past weekend was FULL of photography-goodness and I'm so excited about all these images! :)

First, I have to share with you some images and info from this Saturday's workshop with Jen & Amy from Mirror Mirror Studio where we had these two FABULOUS models, Shawn & Amy...

Also, these handsome little man, Parker was born Friday night... So I have some cute, informal newborn pics to share from my Sunday hospital visit...
And finally... Sunday afternoon, the GORGEOUS Michigan weather allowed me to hang out with a GORGEOUS couple and take their engagement pictures. I will have Meghan & Keith's pictures up as soon as I finish the edits!
Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to share all these images with you!

No comments: