Monday, June 22, 2009

Mandy & Kris - engaged!

I am sooo excited about this post! 

The minute Mandy contacted me to do her engagement session, I was thrilled! Mandy and I go way back, I mean wayyy back... all the way to sharing popsicles for Kindergarten Round-Up when we were just about 4 or 5 years old. Haha! So needless to say, I was excited to meet her fiance, Kris and spend some time catching up and capturing their love! We had a great time trekking around some of my favorite Grand Rapids locations - new and old! They were so natural in front of the camera - I could've shot them all day!

Mandy & Kris - it was a joy to spend the afternoon with the two of you! Thanks for letting me share a little bit of your journey! I hope you enjoy your preview :)



Hellllo, bling! :)
One of my favorites!!

Another favorite!! Love the expressions in this one!

I was having too much fun with the sun flare! Gorgeous!



No comments: