Tuesday, June 2, 2009

mr. & mrs. porcaro!

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of kicking off the wedding season with Sarah and Mike! It was a gorgeous day - a little windy, but otherwise a perfect day for a wedding in Midland, MI!
The ceremony took place just outside of Midland in Sanford, we snapped portraits in downtown Midland (what a cute city!) and the reception was at the Great Hall - a beautiful venue if you need a banquet facility in Midland!

Sarah & Mike were such a fun couple with a great surrounding of friends and family. As soon as I met Sarah, she informed me that pictures weren't really her thing, but she was a trooper and allowed me to do my thing all day. (You did great, Sarah!! Thanks :)) It was a pleasure to join in the celebration with them!

Enjoy your preview, Sarah & Mike - and best wishes to the two of you in your marriage!



Off to the reception!

No comments: