Thursday, June 18, 2009

T-ball Champ!!

I was so happy to be able to make it to at least one of Matthew's t-ball games this season! He was a star out on there on the field! He was by far my favorite player :) Ok, maybe I'm a littttle bias, but really... he is such a great athlete. I'm so proud of my nephew!

You're a great player, Matthew - I can't wait to attend many more games in the future! I love you!

Ohhhh yea - he got a double!!Gettin' the scoop from his coach!
Playin' shortstop!
His little sister, Julie
Photo cred: his dad, my brother, Peter
Matt's cheerleaders! Sisters - Kayla, Julie & Aunt Jenn!

2 comments:

j.spears said...

number one: what a cute little webber. he looks like a baller.
number two: his sister is just as adorable.
number three: your new profile pic is super sassy and i love it.
number four: you are so beautiful and talented. that pic of you with the kiddos at the bottom = radiant.

Nicole said...

Great pictures Jenn! You're the best!