Tuesday, July 13, 2010

jeff & jen {married!}

As I write this, I'm coming down from a wedding high. But this isn't a normal, photography-filled weekend wedding high... this is the feeling of joy from witnessing one of my best friends say "I do" this past weekend. I entrusted the photo duties to one of my favorites photog friends, Abby Veldman and stood next to my dear friend as she became a wife. It was a crazy, fun and beautiful week of final preparations and celebration which kept me from normal JWP duties of editing, blogging and emailing. But don't worry, I'm back and ready to dive right into the pile of to-dos. Congratulations, Alexa & Nathan!

Now, onto the matter at hand... another amazing wedding! Do you remember that rainy October engagement session on the campus of Calvin College? (Ok, click here if you don't or just want to see it again :)) Well that cute couple, Jen & Jeff tied the knot in Grand Rapids last weekend (on Jeff's birthday!!) and I was there to capture it. They were wed in a beautiful, personal ceremony at East Paris CRC followed by a joyous celebration at The Bluff. The day was full of smiles, laughter and lots of love.  See for yourself...

a first look.... :)
GETTING MARRIED!

1 comment:

Laura Webber said...

Your brother is so jealous of the sandels!!!!