Tuesday, November 16, 2010

alison {senior 2011}

Well, autumn is quickly fading. It seems almost all the leaves have fallen and the days are become chillier and chillier. Part of me is mourning... you see, autumn is my favorite season and as quickly as it comes, it also departs. But the part of me that is hoping for snow any moment is not sad. I do love snow and the change of a season - especially as we enter into the holidays.

But, let's not rush it. We still have Thanksgiving to finish off autumn... and, I have a few more fall sessions to share with you! One of those sessions is a beautiful 2011 senior named, Alison. Alison is the sister of a former groom, so I was thrilled when she contacted me! Together, we braved a chilly autumn morning for her senior session - laughing and talking about college plans.






 



This is "her" coat... she's known for it! We had to grab a couple sassy images of her in this sassy jacket!

No comments: