Thursday, November 18, 2010

megan & jake {engaged!}

Occasionally, while walking around town during a photo session, I may run into someone I know or that my clients know. Its always a nice surprise, but not out of the ordinary as my connections in West Michigan continue to grow. However, during this engagement session, we ran into one of my best friends, Kate. This was very out of the ordinary though, because Kate lives on the other side of the state. That evening, we just happened to be in the exact same spot in the city of Holland! And then... a few minutes later, we also happened to run into Megan's little sister on the Hope College campus as she was walking to dinner at the exact moment we were walking through campus. Oh, coincidences :)

Anyways, without further ado, let me introduce Megan and Jake. This wonderful couple will finally be tying the knot this coming summer after seven years of dating (yes, seven!!). Until then, here are a few of my favorite images from their autumn engagement session...












No comments: