Friday, September 4, 2009

matt & allison: married!

I'm a little behind on blogging... do you forgive me? I promise to blog again real soon!! I've had a full month of weddings and sessions - a great way to tie up the summer!

But enough excuses... it's time to showcase Matt & Allison! :) You may remember this lovely couple from their snowy engagement session on the last day of 2008. There wedding day was anything but chilly - it was a beautiful July afternoon - a perfect setting for an outdoor ceremony and a reception on the beach! The couple and party were young and fun - it was great to celebrate with them!

Matt & Allison, thanks for allowing me to be apart of your big day! Best wishes as you start your lives in Arizona! Enjoy the preview!

The beautiful Allison getting dolled up by her friends:
How many bridesmaids does it take to button a dress? :)Loved her shoes!Show me some sass, girls!
...and the Groom, Matt!Love this moment as Allison is about to turn the corner with her Popi & brother, Matt...See.... gorgeous day!! I wasn't lying! :) The outdoor ceremony was held on the patio @ Bethesda Christian Church in Sterling Heights, MIOff to Metro Beach where the reception was held!
Allison's little brother, Matt cutting up the dance floor...
Love this look Matt is giving Allison!

No comments: