Thursday, May 13, 2010

alex {3 years old}

Last week, I had the chance to spend some more time with the Genuise family. It's been fun capturing their life the past seven months as a family of four ... and celebrating their newest addition, Megan! Well this time - it was Alex's turn in front of the camera! (Ok, it was Megan's turn again, too - but her preview is coming tomorrow!) Alex recently turned three and of course we needed to capture this big milestone! It was so fun hanging out with him and chasing him around the yard and snapping some handsome portraits for his mom, of course! Have I mentioned lately that I love my job? Seriously.

Check out a preview from our fun afternoon... and come back tomorrow to see how big his sister has grown!
I LOVE this picture of Alex and his dad! Look at the big smiles on both of their faces!
And a slammmmm dunk to finish off his session...

Thanks for a fun time, Alex! Come back and see your sister's preview tomorrow!

No comments: