Friday, May 14, 2010

megan {7 months old}

I really do consider it a blessing to be invited into someone's home or to someone's wedding celebration and be asked to photograph for them - capturing memories that they can cherish forever. I count it even a greater blessing when I am asked back time and time again to continue capturing milestones for families. Megan is no different! This is technically her third session with me. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I took her 5-week-old pictures... or even her mom's maternity pictures. Her mom invited me over again last week to take 3 year old pictures for Megan's brother and Megan's 7-month old pictures. Megan is growing into such a beautiful little girl - it's been so fun to be along to capture her milestones!

Here is a little preview from our afternoon together!

Thanks Andy & Kim for allowing me to capture your growing children! :)

No comments: