Tuesday, June 8, 2010

leahna {7 weeks old!}

When I first started writing this post, I tried to paint a little picture of how I have come to know Dave and Nicole. I realized that there were too many connections to even try to make sense, so all you need to know is this... I know Dave from way back, and coincidently enough, Nicole's circle of friends brushes up with a lot of my acquaintances as well. It's really kind of cool!

Anyways... the real reason for this blog post is the fact that Dave & Nicole recently welcomed their first child, Leahna Grace into the world! Leahna is a beautiful little girl and she has some pretty stellar parents as well. It was so fun to spend the morning with them and capture some images of this special little one :) Here are a few of my favorites from our session!

No comments: