Wednesday, September 15, 2010

katie & mike {engaged!}

I've mentioned many times here that I love how photography allows me to meet so many awesome new families and couples, but it also gives me the opportunity to get to know acquaintances better, too! Katie & Mike are two people that I have met on many occasions and we have a lot of mutual friends through school, but we have never had a chance to spend a significant amount of time together. That all changed when they asked me to do their engagement session for them. It was a delight to hang out with them for a couple hours, getting to know them more and hear about their stories and capture their love! Here's a little preview of our time together...

2 comments:

Laura Webber said...

OK, OK, OK... the picture of Katie and Mike on their elbows with you shooting at the grass level is my absolute favorite! I love the pink dress!!!

Meghan Disselkoen said...

jenn, these are beautiful! :)