Monday, July 13, 2009

becca & dave: married!

A couple weeks ago, Becca & Dave tied the knot - and it was an honor to be there to capture all the special moments of the day! It was a beautiful day for a wedding - especially an outdoor wedding! The ceremony and reception both took place at Indian Springs Metropark in White Lake, MI. They have a gorgeous new Environmental Discovery Center with a spacious, unique Event Room where the reception was held. (I liked it so much I even considered it for my own wedding reception! :)) The whole day perfectly fit Becca & Dave's personalities... as any great wedding should!

Becca & Dave... congratulations on your marriage and thanks for letting me be apart of such an important day! I had a hard time narrowing down images for this post... so enjoy your (big) sneak peek!

The ceremony site...
Of course, the details! Dress...
Shoes!
Bling bling!The handsome groom getting ready with his guys...And the beautiful bride getting ready with her sisters...Mom & daughter...Becca's two sisters were her bridesmaids!Check. out. those. shoes!!The first look...The sun was in great position for the whole ceremony. I did not complain :)Becca & Dave are avid rock climbers......even dressed in their wedding best! :)One of my favorites!!The Environmental Discovery Center where the reception was held...This was the view from the patio...Another favorite shot!
Best wishes, you two!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks Jenn! Love 'em!

Momma to 3 Boys said...

Gorgeous! Great angles and I love the building! I see why you checked it out for yourself!

Unknown said...

Each and every photograph is praiseworthy. I am looking for a right photographer for my brother’s wedding at one of the graceful wedding venues in a couple of months. Will suggest few of these poses to make the album look more beautiful.