Wednesday, July 15, 2009

David: Senior Session

Day four of the blogging this week!! I make no promises, but there is chance there could be a blog post EVERY day this week. How excited are you??

Today: David's Senior Session Preview!

I spent the afternoon with David a couple weeks ago for his senior session. I had a blast walking around downtown Royal Oak (MI) with him. I felt like his personal paparazzi as we found sweet landscapes and textures while he serenaded crowds with his sweet John Mayer-esque guitar playing!

David, you are a great friend, a great model and just a great guy in general! Thanks for trusting me with your all-important senior pics! Enjoy the preview!
He was totally rockin' the light in this stairwell!


Rockstar!

One of my favorites!!
Last shot of the day... love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great shots, Jenn! Love the one on the fire escape/stairs.