Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I said yes!!


(Pardon the picture quality... this was taken with my iSite!)

Well, faithful blog readers, some of you may have heard, but I would like to officially announce that..... the time has come for me to plan my own wedding!!

Yes, that's right - I'm engaged!! Last week, my wonderful boyfriend of 4 1/2 years proposed at the elementary lockers where we met about 17 years ago :) While we've discussed getting married a lot, the actual proposal totally caught me by surprise...  He had a whole afternoon intricately planned leading up to the proposal and I didn't even see it coming! (So, if I've been a little slow on the email/phone responses in the past week, please accept my apologies - I've been trying to get myself out of the clouds! haha!)

Wedding plans have commenced in full force since we'd like to get married sooner than later, but an actual date has yet to be announced. With all the weddings I see I have a TON of ideas for our own, so I'm excited to see how the day transforms!

Don't worry, despite my head being in the clouds, I've tried to stay right on top of all my editing so you will be seeing lots of posts in the upcoming week! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! We are so excited for you. We keep you in our thoughts and prayers and can't wait to see what God has in store for the two of you!

Glad you posted the picture too. Picture quality doesn't seem to hide how happy and elated you are. :)

Resting in the Arms of the Almighty said...

Congrats sweet Jenn!

I am so happy for you, you deserve the best. So many of our guests commented on your sweet spirit at the wedding. Thanks for all your hard work. We are so happy to have had you! Blessings on this journey, enjoy the ride, it goes fast!

Veldman Photo said...

Yay!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!

Amy Carroll said...

Oh congratulations to you!! How exciting :)