Thursday, July 16, 2009

Coming Soon!

Even though I was hoping to get another "full" blog post in today, I guess this technically is still a post (with images!)... so I'm going five days strong! Are you proud of me?? :)

I'm really trying hard to put in a lot of hours of editing this week since I'm booked with weddings for the next 8 weekends! I'm so excited for the next two months for Jennwebber Photography and my life in general. I'll be honest, it will probably be crazy busy and a bit stressful, but in the end, I know it will be extremely rewarding. I feel so blessed by all the jobs that have come in... and continue to come in! Thanks to my awesome family, friends and clients who truly make what I do very worthwhile!

So, since you aren't getting a full post today, I thought I'd at least give you a teaser of what is to come!

Emily & Chris - Engaged and totally rockin' the Detroit landscape!
Tony & Anna - Married in the ever-beautiful Holland, MI
Jon & Heather - Married (finally! ;)) and very much in love!

I make no promises for a Friday post, but I'm not ruling it out either. We'll see how the editing goes tomorrow ;) Thanks for keeping up with the blog, folks! Much love - JW

No comments: