Thursday, July 9, 2009

Max & Oliver graduated!

A couple weekends ago, I headed over to Grand Rapids to be the official photographer at Max & Oliver's joint graduation party! Sue (Max's mom) contacted me to come and photograph the afternoon as well as take specific family shots throughout the day since a lot of family would be in town for the event. Since I have a ton of images from the afternoon, I'll start with just the Open House pics... and then I'll make a post just with a preview of all the portraits!

Thanks for letting me be apart of this memorable day, Max & Oliver! I wish you both the best as you move on to post-high school life!

First.... the details of the day! Picture boards and good summer food are a must at an Open House! :)



Max and some of his friends!
Max, Oliver and all the guys!All party-ed out! :)

No comments: