Thursday, July 23, 2009

emily + chris: engaged!

Meet Emily & Chris!

Emily and Chris recently got engaged and are planning a January wedding... which means they needed engagement pics first! Yay! This was such a fun session! We actually had to reschedule since our first session was rained out - but I'm so glad we did because we had a BEAUTIFUL summer evening on the actual day. I was so excited to do this shoot and fell in love with all the photos as I was processing them! I had a hard time narrowing down which images to choose for the blog!

I have known Emily since I was about 5-years-old. We grew up together attending the same school from kindergarten to 12th grade (along with Mandy!). So it was so fun to reconnect after college and get to know Chris. For the session, we headed to downtown Detroit and spent some time near the DIA (Detroit Institute of Arts), Comerica Park (where the Detroit Tigers play), and in Greektown. My fiance came along to assist me and the four of us had a blast trekking around the city and talking about being engaged and wedding details, etc!

Thanks for a fun evening, Emily & Chris! We had a great time doing this session with the two of you and I hope you enjoy your preview! Give us a call if you want to go to BW3's again ;)

First stop: Detroit Institute of Arts

One of my all-time favorites!! The couple, the building, the sun - love it!The two of them were always laughing and being cute - so in love!& Emily is beautiful!
Next stop: Comerica Park, Home of the Detroit Tigers!

Final stop: Greektown for some sweet urban textures!Mmm... I like everything about this picture :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenn, they are amazing! I can't wait to send my cute save the dates with these pictures! Thank you so much for everything, and being patient with our wandering around Detroit. We really should go get some Buffalo Wild Wings again, and maybe take some to Papa Smurf while we're at it. :)